Thursday, May 26, 2005

Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you.

I'm so tired it's hard to really comprehend. I've done eight of the overnights up at church, and it's messed with my sleep schedule so much it's absurd. Instead of 2, maybe 3 AM until a little before noon, I go from about 11 PM until about 6:30 AM. Doesn't work out so well. As a result, I've become more of a coffee drinker in the last three weeks than I've ever been before. Enh.

I've been on the front page of the Boston Globe, above the fold no less. I've been on local television, lead story, and been quoted in no fewer than a half-dozen articles in the local paper, one of which prompted Archdiocesan response. Power of the press.

Of course, the craziness up there has put me behind on the data entry work I'm doing. I'm trying to catch up this week, but it's monotonous, tedious work. I'm gonna have to put in some serious hours Friday and Monday after my games.

Speaking of which, this weekend is going to be tough. 12 games in three days - most I've had in a couple years. Thankfully, most are on the line, which involves less running and gives me the chance to call the offside rule to the best of my abilities. I feel like I know that rule better than at least half of the refs I work with, and I want to prove it.

Seen Star Wars twice. Neither time was it planned. Enh.

I love how this entry here is starting to sound very much like my column for this week. I'll throw that link in here when I see that it's up.

I'd write more, but I don't have anything to say. Oh well.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, i found you because i was googling the hallelujah lyrics. which version do you prefer?

my blogspot is neoncow.blogspot. i forget my pw, so i'm just going to post this as anon...

~c

 

Post a Comment

<< Home