Tuesday, March 29, 2005

But now, you never show that to me, do you?

Some recent events have led me to question whether I've been completely honest about who I am on this website. So now, I'm going to clarify.

I am not a leader. I am much more comfortable in a role where I am not charged with the responsibility of deciding for others. However, when put into a position where I am forced to lead, I can fake it.

I am a good liar. If the situation arises, I can think on my feet and hold a story.

If I am fighting with someone, I tend to worry about how to fix it. I don't like being in conflict with people. I can plan what I'm going to say for hours ahead of time, but never have the guts to actually say it.

I will take the path of least resistance if I find it suitable. Even if it doesn't resolve everything for me, I will make things easier for myself.

I have and will always stand by what I write. I do not regret anything I put into print. And I will defend it when challenged.

I have the tendency to get defensive when my integrity is attacked. And I interpret an attack on my integrity freely.

I am cynical and sarcastic. I can be sardonic and caustic. But I do not cross into the area where I would become pessimistic and defeatist.

I am not in the habit of talking about people behind their backs.

I do not enjoy confrontations, but I am willing to have them if I need to.

I like making people laugh. If it's clear that that's what I'm doing, don't take me too seriously.

But when I try to give advice, I'm very serious. I don't do that lightly.

I am not perfect. I don't know everything. Even if I act as if I do, I don't. I know my own limitations.

I am confident. I am not arrogant, though I have been interpreted as such.

I know what I want, and I will stop at little to get it. This is not selfishness, it is determination.

I know who I am. Who are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home